Annual Christmas Eve - PJ Party
We won't be letting 2020 take us down without a fight so, back by popular demand the Annual Christmas Eve PJ Party at Liverpool's First Trampoline Park is making a triumphant return!
With sacks of fun, games, singing and bouncing to be had in your favourite Christmas PJ's... What more could you be doing on the Eve of the big day?
This year we have joined forces with the formidable events team - Aladdins Cave Entertainment - to create a magical and memorable day that will help put some joy back into 2020.
With 2 hour sessions running between 11am and 3pm, there is boundless time to create that special moment this Christmas Eve with your nearest and dearest family members.
What's Included in the 120 mins?
- Bounce time and socks in our huge trampolining arena
- A festive Food Box and Drink for every child
- A meet and greet in our magical grotto with Santa
- A take away gift for every child
- A festive party setting with naughty elves
- Games, dances and sing a longs and endless Christmas cheer
Pricing and Times:
11-1pm, 12-2pm, 1-3pm, 2-4pm and 3-5pm
General Admission for a Child 5 and Over : £20.00
General Admission for Adult + Toddler (under5) : £25.00
Extra Adult - Bounce Only: £10.00
** Note: 50% non refundable deposits are required for all online bookings. If there is a change in government policy that would stop the event going ahead, then credit would be issued to the value of the deposit or the event would be rescheduled to the next possible date. The balance of the event would be due on the day.
- All children under 5 must be accompanied on the trampolines at all times
- Spectators number are strictly limited to 2 per bookings due to covid restrictions
- Spectator and accompanying adults will be asked to remain in allocated seated areas during some of the event to allow for social distancing measures and to ensure customer safety around the park
Covid 19 Information:
- Bookings must be form the same household or legal social bubble and be a maximum of 6 persons
- Face coverings must be worn moving around the park, unless bouncing or eating/drinking
- Extra measures are in place for your safety. Please abide to the one way systems, hand sanitiser stations and social distancing markings.